In general, we offer light homemaking services. This means while we don’t handle deep cleans, such as washing down baseboards, cleaning drapes or vacuuming behind furniture, we will take care of everyday tasks such as laundry and dusting. Here is a look at some of the most common areas of homemaking we can help with:
- Cleanliness of home (dusting, mopping, vacuuming)
- Bathroom maintenance (cleaning toilets and sinks)
- Bedroom maintenance (linen changes, etc.)
- Kitchen maintenance (cleaning the kitchen countertops and fridge)
- Collecting and taking out trash
- Washing dishes
- Pet care
We know it’s important to maintain a clean and clutter-free environment, which can translate to a feeling of calm and relaxation. When the house is clean, items are less likely to be misplaced or become obstacles to a senior’s mobility. A clean, well organized, and safe home will translate to allowing clients to maintain that much needed independence.
Questions about homemaking? Are you ready to get started? Give us a call at 256-638-6009. We would consider it an honor to share with you our process, schedule, certifications, training, and services to help you or your loved one remain comfortably in their home.