We will match your loved one with the best team member for them, based on personalities and interests. Offering steady companion care means your loved one can stay active by taking part in social visits, revisiting old hobbies they used to love, or even just taking a walk around the block. Having someone to talk to and laugh with is invaluable as we age. Below are some of the companionship services we offer:
- Companionship and socialization
- Playing board games, working on puzzles and playing cards — all in an effort to stimulate mental awareness
- Planning walking social visits with neighbors and friends
- Baking a cake, gardening, or reminiscing
- Documenting past experiences with scrapbooking and journal writing
We engage in frequent quality checks to ensure our CareProSM team is the best at what they do, so you can rest easy. In addition to companionship and social interaction, team members are also eager to help with personal care, meal prep, light housekeeping, and respite care for caregivers.
Whether it’s just a game of Scrabble or baking a cake, our companions provide friendship that will last a lifetime.
We would love to chat with you regarding companionship services, give us a call to learn more at 256-638-6009. We would be happy to share our process, schedule, availability, and services to help your loved one stay engaged and socialized as they continue to live at home.