What Makes As Close As Family Different
As Close As Family is a premium in home care provider serving all of North Alabama. ACAF is an independently owned agency that provides that top notch unrivaled care. So, what makes us different?
- All ACAF team members are worker’s compensation insured. Many caregivers or “agencies” are independent, meaning that they are not responsible for injuries, nor are they responsible for workers compensation insurance. This in short means, if an injury happens to the caregiver while on the client’s property, then the client could be held liable for their medical bills. By being workers compensation insured this is just another reason As Close As Family is your premium choice.
- All ACAF team members are PremCare certified. All screenings are performed on initial hire and then on a random, but often, unannounced basis, including criminal background and National Sex Offender Registry check, Alabama Nurse Aid Registry, and Medicaid Office of Inspector General verified, multi-panel drug screening, TB skin test, and E-verified, thus giving our clients and their families that peace of mind knowing they have that premium in home care.
- All ACAF team members are held to a strict code of conduct and expectations as explained in the policy and procedure manual that is issued to each and every new team member. All team members are well trained, respectful, and highly competent in caring for the client and their familly.
- Each client and their family is issued a patient portal ID in which they can connect with ACAF online and may schedule or change visits, communicate with staff and caregivers, assign tasks, pay invoices, view their calendar in real time to see who and when someone is scheduled to be at their home and may view notes from the caregivers current and past visits. The As Close As Family team may also be reached 24/7 by phone or email.
- Medicaid Waiver Direct Service Provider — We have completed the extensive process to also serve clients through the Medicaid E&D Waiver program. If you are a new recipient of Waiver services or considering changing current providers, please contact our office to learn more about our services.
Above are just a few of the reasons of what makes us different and why we feel As Close As Family is your premium choice when it comes to non medical home care. To find out more of what makes us different, or to schedule your free in home assessment, please call the office at 256-638-6009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.